The Rogue Stealth Phono Preamplifier
Soundscape Price: $795 *
*including ground delivery
to the lower 48 states
High performance low noise outboard mm/mc phono section.
- General Features: - Moving magnet (mm) or Moving coil (mc) operation
- High performance op amp circuit topology
- Precise RIAA equalization
- Massive fully regulated power supply
- Toroidal transformer
- Internal settings for 100, 300, 1000 and 47k Ohm loading
- nternal setting for 150 Picofared or 0 capacitance loading
- Four gain settings: 40dB, 50dB, 60dB, 65dB
- Ultra heavy-duty gold RCA inputs
- Precision components throughout
- Heavy machined aluminum faceplate
- Two heavy (2 ounce) copper circuit boards
- Teflon/silver plated hook-up wire
- Detachable IEC power cord
- Entirely designed and built in the USA
- 3 year limited warranty
ęCopyright 2007 Rogue Audio, Inc.
over the phone or by E-mail.
ORDERING BY PHONE
If there is no authorized dealer in your area you can order directly from Soundscape.
January 2, 2018
Audio & Video
4340 Secretariat Way, Roseville, CA 95747
Phone 707- 578-4434