MUSIC HALL USB- 1
2-SPEED BELT DRIVEN TURNTABLE
Soundscape Price: $249.00
Music Hall's new usb-1 is a convenient, easy to use, and fun
turntable. It's a snap to set-up and comes with everything you need to
start spinning vinyl. Whether you're looking to digitize and download
your record collection, release your inner DJ, or simply discover the
joy of spinning vinyl, the usb-1 is your answer. It has a built-in
phono preamp, cartridge, dust cover, and includes all necessary cables
and software required for simple plug and play operation.
- extremely quiet belt drive, 2-speed turntable
- aluminum die-cast platter
- 33 1/3 and 45 rpm playback speeds
- high gloss black finish
- encode mp3's and transfer them to your iPod using iTunes
- USB output for converting vinyl to PC or MAC
- USB cable supplied
- free Audacity software included
- analog output via built-in Phono Amp or direct line out
- static balanced S-shaped tonearm w/detachable headshell
- Audio Technica AT3600L moving-magnet cartridge supplied
- anti-skating control for increased stereo balance
- +/- 10% adjustable pitch control
- dust cover included
- designed and developed in the US and France
w17.7 x d13.8 x h5.7 in.
12 lbs. pkg.
We now offer 90 Days Same As Cash (SAC) 365 days a year !
Come in and ask us about it.
over the phone or by E-mail.
ORDERING BY PHONE
If there is no authorized dealer in your area you can order directly from Soundscape.
December 25, 2017
Audio & Video
4340 Secretariat Way, Roseville, CA 95747
Phone 707- 578-4434